FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 22, 2020
DENVER, CO (Sept 22, 2020) — Women Entrepreneurs and Business Owners (WEBO) Network, Colorado’s leading business-forward advisory group for women, today announced today the speaker lineup for ACCELERATE 2020 Virtual Women’s Summit. ACELERATE 2020 brings professional development, live masterminding, and networking to women business owners and entrepreneurs. The summit will be held September 28 – October 2, 2020. Registration is now open at WEBONetwork.com.
Throughout the summit, attendees will hear from thought leaders and subject matter experts on business and professional development. ACCELERATE 2020 speakers and panelists include:
- Kerri Moncrieff, Chief Speaking Officer, Dragonfly Speaking Ltd.
- Alison Proffit, Founder, Proffit Coach
- Amanda Mundo, Founder, Social Hero Brands
- Brandi Rand, Strategist, BrandiRand.com
- Kristin Frade, Owner, Kristin Frade Consulting
- Peace Uche, Transformational Rhythmic Speaker, doc PEACE
- Sarah Madras, Business Therapist, Certified Dare to Leadâ„¢ Facilitator, Brave Builders Coaching
- Celia Dietrich, Executive Chair and Founder, Dietrich Partners
- Zanele Njapha, TomorrowToday Global
- Julia Aquino, Founder / CEO, SheDefined, Inc.
- Corrie LoGiudice, Strategist, Coach & Speaker, Corrie LoGiudice LLC
- Nelisha Firestone, CEO, Firestone Financial Group and Partner with Prosperion Financial Group
- Jenny Morse, President and CEO, Appendance, Inc
- Amber Griffiths, Brand Strategist, Maker of Legends, Your Brand by Design
- Trasetta Alexander, Business Productivity Coach and Strategic Consultant, Trasetta Alexander Enterprises
- Jenn DePauw, Owner/CEO, Organized Priorities
- Gail Kreitzer, Mind Organizer & Certified Professional Coach, Dashboarding Minds
- Monica Miller, Content & Marketing Strategist, Monica Writes
- Donna Evans, President & CEO, Phenix Growth Partners
- Mary Atchison, CEO and Consultant, Yellow Wagon Leadership
- Tina Torres, CEO, The Gratitude Specialist, LLC
- Melanie McSally, Profit Optimization & Technology Expert, WyzeTribe
- Deb Laflamme, Owner/Social strategist, For the Love of Your Biz
- Jennifer Bilger, Speaker/Certified Behavioral Consultant and Coach, The Growth Coach Denver Metro
- Angel Tuccy, Media & PR Specialist, Vedette Global
- Galit Ventura-Rozen, Broker/Owner, Commercial Professionals
As a conference focused on supporting the needs and success of women business owners, ACCELERATE 2020 boasts five different learning tracks, more than 20 sessions, and business and subject matter experts from across the US. With daily mastermind discussions and networking, attendees can build relationships and establish valuable contacts. The week’s program can be found at https://bit.ly/accelerate-speakers.
On Friday, October 2, speakers will showcase the inspiration and challenges of being a woman business owner, and will feature inspirational talks from Teri Karjala, Inspirational Life Strategist, and Jill Keuth, Women’s Empowerment Coach. Jenny and Rufus Triplett of Dawah International will hold an important and timely discussion on networking and connecting with diverse audiences in the midst of a pandemic and racial awakening.
Women entrepreneurs and business owners register for ACCELERATE 2020 Virtual Women’s Summit at https://bit.ly/accelerate-women.
# # #
About Women Entrepreneurs and Business Owners’ (WEBO) Network
Women Entrepreneurs and Business Owners’ (WEBO) Network is an independent, unaffiliated business advisory group for female business owners and entrepreneurs. Our members believe in building authentic, business forward connections and that we all thrive in a supportive community of like-minded women business leaders. Together we are expanding our professional networks while we support, encourage, and learn from each other. Founded in 2016 by, Katherine McGraw Patterson (KP), business coach and small business marketing specialist, WEBO is committed to empowering women business owners in all occupations to embrace their unique strengths, supporting them as they strive for their unique vision of success, and positively impacting their personal and professional lives. We accomplish this through our belief in what we have created: a safe community dedicated to professional development and community building through the shared experience of being a woman business owner.
Find WEBO on the following channels:
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WEBONetwork
Katherine McGraw Patterson