FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 14, 2017
DENVER, Co – Women Entrepreneurs and Business Owners’ (WEBO) Network was recently launched to offer opportunities for independent women in business through networking, relationship building, education, mentorship, and alliances. Primarily targeted to women business owners and solopreneurs with revenues under $500,000 WEBO offers free monthly events and programs that support these female leaders in their personal and professional development. The group’s tagline “Connect. Support. Grow.” embodies its mission to provide a forum for women entrepreneurs and business owners to expand their professional networks and growing their businesses while supporting, encouraging and learning from each other.
WEBO offers multiple channels for women business owners to engage and connect.
- The WEBO Facebook group is open to any women business owner in the Denver/Boulder area and is a place to share inspiration, tips, tools, fun articles, help/referrals or recommendations, or questions.
- The group’s free monthly WEBOs Lunch combines “typical” networking activities like introductions, business card exchanges, and an opportunity to share promotions or special offers, along with open discussion and activities designed to create a greater sense of connection and community, strengthening members’ networks and presenting more opportunities to grow.
- WEBOs Learn is a free monthly growth and learning opportunity featuring local business and life experts who offer presentations and discussions that are motivating, inspiring, and educational and offer real takeaways members can employ in their business to fuel growth.
For members who want more intensive, focused strategies and resources for business growth, WEBO offers Power Circles, a unique combination of group coaching and peer advice. Power Circles are small groups of non-competitive businesses that offer women the opportunity to drill down on the unique challenges and opportunities they are facing and brainstorm solutions. Membership in Power Circles is $400 for six months. The next enrollment period will take place in June.
Full details and descriptions of WEBO events and programs can be found at https://webonetwork.com/.
When asked about the reasons behind creating this new women’s business organization, Katherine McGraw Patterson, Founder of WEBO said, “As a woman business owner, it is so valuable to connect, network, and create with other women business owners. WEBO offers these women a way to find potential clients and partners, resources they can use to better their businesses, and a new network where they can reach out to be supported and heard.”
Patterson says there are plans for professional book groups, leads groups, an online directory, and more ways to engage as WEBO grows in 2017.
Membership in WEBO is currently free and open to any woman entrepreneur or business owner in the Denver/Boulder area.
Women entrepreneurs and business owners are invited to join us at our upcoming events:
- WEBOs Learn, Tuesday, February 28, 10:30 – 11:30 a.m. at Switchboard Networking Boutique, Westminster.
- WEBOs Lunch, Thursday, March 9, 1:30– 3:00 p.m. at The Lazy Dog, Westminster.
Find WEBO on the following channels:
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WEBONetwork
Meetup Page: https://www.meetup.com/WEBONetwork/
# # #
About Women Entrepreneurs and Business Owners’ (WEBO) Network
Women Entrepreneurs and Business Owners’ (WEBO) Network is an independent, unaffiliated group for female business leaders, entrepreneurs, and professionals who live and do business in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Our members believe in building authentic connections and that we all thrive in a supportive community of like-minded women business leaders. Together we are expanding our professional networks while we support, encourage, and learn from each other. Founded in 2016 by, Katherine McGraw Patterson, business coach and small business marketing specialist, WEBO is committed to empowering women business owners in all occupations to embrace their unique strengths, supporting them as they strive for their unique vision of success, and positively impacting their personal and professional lives. We accomplish this through our belief in what we have created: a safe community dedicated to networking, professional development, and supporting women business owners in a fun, welcoming environment.
Katherine McGraw Patterson