Our Managing Directors are independent contractors who establish (or assume leadership of) an individual WEBO Network chapter. These leaders are compensated for growing chapter membership by hosting local events, and helping women connect, support, and grow through the shared experience of being a woman business owner. Chapter Managing Directors represent WEBO Network in their communities and maintain the excellence, quality, and consistency of the WEBO Network brand.
The WEBO Network Managing Director’s primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Building and managing Chapter membership and growth
- Planning, promoting, and hosting three monthly events (WEBOs Learn,WEBOs Lunch and WEBOs After Hours)
- Planning, promoting and hosting one WEBOs Learn Quarterly Intensive professional development event each quarter
- Planning, promoting, and hosting one WEBOs Creative Entrepreneur Event per quarter.
- Maintain a dedicated Facebook group for chapter members
- Attend Monthly Online Leadership Meetings and/or Trainings
- Providing Support Enthusiasm, Positivity, and Engagement to Members of Their Chapter, Fellow Managing Directors, and The Organization Overall.
- Act as WEBO Network’s brand ambassador in their local business community, sharing our mission and purpose; representing the WEBO brand’s excellence and quality by maintaining our brand standards; and identifying mutually-beneficial strategic partnerships with other business- and women-focused organizations and pursuing these opportunities with the Founder and WEBO Network Advisory Board.
If this sounds like you, please complete the following application: