Call for Speakers is now CLOSED – join our mailing list to be notified when our 2022 call for speakers opens!
We’re looking for subject matter experts and professionals who can passionately and effectively share their subject matter expertise, real life experiences, tools and templates with attendees of ACCELERATE.
If you are capable of providing thought leadership, we ask that you please review our topics and submit to be a part of the annual conference. Panel descriptions are draft outlines that are open to your interpretation and ideas. We value creativity, innovative ideas and audience interactions. Each panel should provide take-away tools and solutions for attendees to utilize in their respective companies and/or positions.
If you are interested in being a speaker, please fill out our official submission form. You must submit link to your speaker reel and the idea(s) of the panel or panels you wish to participate and the reasons why.
Guidelines for ACCELERATE Submissions
- Only the speakers themselves may submit. Any submission from a PR firm or marketing department will be immediately rejected.
- If you have multiple topics/presentations, you must submit a separate application for each.
- Incomplete submissions will be automatically disqualified.
- Those selected must be able to present through a virtual session
- Direct any questions to Hello@webonetwork.com