- Feel isolated as a woman business owner?
- Want to grow your business but aren’t sure how?
- Wonder if you’re making the right business decisions?
- Wish you had a board of directors whose expertise and advice you can trust?
Then membership in a WEBO Power Circle women entrepreneurs mastermind is just what you need! Power Circles promote problem-solving and creativity among a small group of women entrepreneurs and business owners in a safe, supportive, constructive environment.
WEBO Power Circles are women entrepreneurs masterminds connecting passionate, motivated groups of 5-6 women entrepreneurs to provide objective and actionable advice for the specific challenges and opportunities you face with your business.
Discussions cover all aspects of running your business, from reviewing a marketing brochure to handling a difficult customer or developing new business areas.
What is a Women Entrepreneurs Mastermind?
Group masterminds are a proven methodology to provide perspective, positive reinforcement, problem solving, and a structure for accountability. WEBO’s unique approach to these groups incorporates group coaching with an experienced business coach and a peer advisory component to provide training, structure, and support to ensure effectiveness. The process allows each individual member of the group to present their business challenge or opportunity every month, with a rotating monthly “hot seat” for an extended, in-depth review of one member’s current situation.
Are there other benefits to joining a Power Circle?
In addition to monthly group meetings, Power Circle members receive these exclusive benefits and services:
- A business coach and mentor assigned specifically to your Power Circle.
- Accountability partners for support and encouragement between Power Circle meetings
- A workbook to organize your goals and activities during the six months
- A private Facebook group with your Power Circle to connect and engage between meetings
Is a women entrepreneurs mastermind right for me?
- You are a women entrepreneur committed to growing your business alongside a small advisory group of peers.
- You are looking for accountability, support, and encouragement from a professional business coach.
- You are open to sharing your experience and knowledge to support other women in their personal and professional growth.
- You’re ready to leverage the wisdom of other women’s experience in your business.
- You are action-oriented and are ready to push past your fears and insecurities.
- You’re tired of trying to figure it all out on your own.
- You are able and willing to commit time each month for a 2 1/2 group meeting.
Do you have questions about how a women entrepreneurs mastermind can impact you and your business?
Tell me more about Power Circles
Power Circle women’s business mastermind are comprised of 5-6 women who meet to share experiences, exchange ideas and to help and support each other as part of their professional development. Members commit to meeting once per month for six months.
Meetings are confidential, which encourages members to share freely. Confidentiality is key to realizing the full potential of Power Circles, and members will be asked to sign confidentiality agreements.
To the extent possible, Power Circles are comprised of members whose businesses/professions/trades are not in direct competition with other members of the group. This creates the safe space necessary to allow members to dig deep in sharing their challenges and successes, and maintains the group’s success with confidence and privacy. Members of each business type are enrolled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Encouraging Community and Connection
One outstanding characteristic of Power Circles is that they automatically attract women who are in harmony with the group’s purpose. Your fellow Power Circle members are energized, passionate women business leaders like you, and together you can do great things both in and outside of your business.
Membership Dues and Meeting Format:
- WEBO Members six monthly payments of $125
- Non-members six monthly payments of $195
- Session II runs July – December.
- Meetings are held via ZOOM Video call at the days and times listed below.
- Meetings are held once a month for 2 1/2 hours. Attendance is not mandatory, but highly encouraged so that you and your Power Circle partners get the most benefit from peer support.
- Meetings are recorded and members have access to past meetings for 30 days after each session for download.
- Accountability partners are assigned each month and it’s expected that you will connect with your partner at least once in the period between meetings to support each other’s goals (although partners may decide to meet more frequently by mutual agreement).
- Meeting Agenda (may change due to group needs)
- Check in
- Individual Status Reports/Q&A (10-15 minutes per member)
- Open Discussion (varies)
- Enrollment is non-refundable once Circles begin meeting. We expect that participants will honor their financial and professional commitments by attending as many of the six monthly group meetings and intermediate accountability meetings as possible.
|THURSDAYS, 6 P.M. – 8:30 P.M.|
*no date in September due to KP’s travel schedule
Power Circles are enrolled on a first-come, first-served basis and are limited to no more than six participants. If the Thursday night group reaches capacity, we will form a second group. Dates may vary – but times will remain the same.
Power Circles will be held on ZOOM, you will be given an access link before each meeting.
Do you have questions about how a Power Circle can impact you and your business?
What Past Women Entrepreneur Participants of the Mastermind Are Saying
WEBO’s Power Circles and individual marketing program are PHENOMENAL!!! From day one, my Circle members inspired me to step out of my comfort zone and grow my business more than I thought was truly possible! This is a warm, positive and encouraging program, which made me feel like I could conquer the world! WEBO Power Circles made it easy for me to make small changes each month, which eventually added up to a larger clientele and ultimately a bigger revenue! In my second month in my Power Circle, I BLEW my financial goals out of the water! Each time I left my group and private sessions, I was so inspired by the other members and their ideas! I owe so much of my success to WEBO!!!!
Kim Mattei, Owner, Believe In Yourself Spa
I had many ideas on how I wanted to pursue my business goals, but I hadn’t yet taken the plunge to put myself out there. My Power Circle provided the kick-start, confidence, accountability, and nudge I need to get my proverbial ball rolling. As a result of the coaching work I did with my Circle, I have brought in three new clients, and have clearly identified my “Big Hairy-Assed Goal” and the specific steps to put my business on the path to success. Working in a group like this makes you feel accountable towards reaching your goals. The combined energy of focused goal setting and accountability was just the balance I needed. I would strongly recommend joining a WEBO Power Circle for the incredible support, accountability, and tools it offers to empower myself and further my goals as a women entrepreneur. I am indebted to WEBO for providing the means and forum to kick-start my year.
Laurie Petrone, Owner, Meraki Marketing
Before I started my WEBO Power Circle I was worried about time – my use and abuse of it, feeling like it is elusive, frustrated by it, I was goal-less. My Circle helped me identify real, solution-based ideas on how to move my business forward. This kind-hearted but firm approach allowed me to verbalize my blocks while they “held space” and pushed me out of my stuck ways of thinking. The Power Circle coaching is focused and results oriented. Since my Circle I have a clearly defined goal and workable plan, and have already put resources and systems in place to help me get there.
Jill Keuth, Life Coach
Prior to joining a WEBO Power Circle I was struggling to find a focus and lacking a consistent schedule for my business. I have restructured my daily routine and schedule to accomplish more work. I am excited and motivated by some projects I have created which could lead to more closed deals in a shorter amount of time. It was very helpful having the support of other business-minded women, who are also mothers and know the struggles of everyday life. To have a mastermind group to bounce ideas off of and challenges was very helpful and helped me to reach decisions I felt more confident in. They did a great job of keeping us on task and moving timely through the content. This group shared good concepts, thoughts and ideas on how to better structure your focus and identify roadblocks to allow you more time and the ability to earn more money.
Danielle Luginbill, Danielle Luginbill Homes