Do you love to make a difference in the lives of small business owners and entrepreneurs? Do you believe in the power of masterminding and accountability? If you’re driven to make a difference by guiding women to be their best selves as business owners – consider becoming a Power Circle Facilitator with WEBO Network.
Power Circles are WEBO Network’s proven small-group mastermind program that supports participants in making positive impacts in their businesses. Since 2016, more than 50 women have undergone significant growth during this six-month program. Our Facilitators assist in this development by leading powerful mastermind discussions, supporting group meetings, and providing strategic coaching and guidance through individual sessions.
As a Power Circle Facilitator, you’ll have access to our proven program and will join a passionate community of women dedicated to improving their businesses and their own performance as business owners.
Build your expertise as a Power Circle Facilitator with new Facilitator onboarding and access to materials and development, delivered by WEBO Network leadership and trainers.
As a Power Circle Facilitator, you are more than a group leader, you are a trusted representative of the WEBO brand and a critical factor in our success.
WEBO Network’s Power Circles offer credibility and opportunities to showcase your business acumen to participants.
At WEBO Network, we succeed when our members and partners succeed. That’s why we encourage and support our Power Circle Facilitators in building their individual brands to fuel their business. With access to a proven program, generous compensation, and a leadership role in our community, we support your growth. Your success is our success.
- Must have completed at least one six-month Power Circle session as a participant
- Must complete Power Circle Facilitator Training
- Must complete application and interview process
- Lead one group meeting (2 ½ hours) each month for six months following the established Power Circle agenda
- Organize and assign accountability partners for participants each month
- Communicate with participants prior to and after each meeting
- Conduct one individual coaching call with a participant each month
Our Power Circle Facilitators are compensated for their commitment each month as independent contractors. Compensation will be discussed in more detail during the interview and application process.