Maya Angelou said “When we know better, we do better.” That’s the idea behind WEBOs Learn, our monthly educational and growth program.
WEBOs Learn brings life and business experts to the WEBO community to share strategies, lessons, and takeaways you can take back to your business to help you achieve your success.
WEBOs Learn is held the third Thursday of each month at 10:30 am at the Switchboard Networking Boutique, 1975 W 120th Ave Unit # 800, Westminster , CO 80234. Be sure to join our Meetup and RSVP!
What can you expect at WEBOs Learn?
- Expertise – our presenters/instructors are life and business experts who will share their information and skills to help you grow your personal and professional knowledge.
- Real life takeaways – from stress relief strategies to social media plans, you will come away from every WEBOs Learn session with real takeaways you can use.
- Community building and networking – Every WEBO event is an opportunity to connect with other passionate, motivated women business owners.
About WEBOs Learn
WEBOs Learn is facilitated by Katherine McGraw Patterson (aka “Biz Coach KP”). KP is a women’s business coach and small business marketing specialist who helps women entrepreneurs and business owners build stronger businesses that help them achieve success.
Learn more about KP here.
WEBOs Learn presenters/instructor are drawn from our Power Circle memberships. If you’d like to be a presenter/instructor, join a Power Circle today!
.…a Few Tips
- Some WEBOs Learn sessions may require materials fees, supplies, or your laptop. Please RSVP to every WEBOs Learn on Meetup to stay up-to-date on session agendas.
- Please bring business cards to share.
- Be prepared for some surprises – WEBO isn’t like other networking organizations, our goal is to create community and conversation.