- Do you use public speaking to connect with your ideal client?
- Is speaking a part of your product mix (you get paid to do it) – or do you want it to be?
- Do you have a message you want to get out, but you’re having trouble articulating it and making it cohesive?
- Are you ready to get support in making the big impact you desire?
WEBOs Speak is designed for those women entrepreneurs and business owners who use public speaking as part of their marketing mix or are seeking paid speaking engagements.
- Six weeks to develop and perfect your signature talk or other presentation.
- Weekly meetings where you can deliver your talk and get real feedback and constructive criticism.
- An opportunity to administer your handouts and exercises and measure their impact.
- Extra eyes on your presentation materials/slides to ensure that they are the best they can be.
- Groups will be limited to 6 participants each to ensure that every member gets at least 20 minutes at each meeting to delivery her content and receive feedback. That’s 2 HOURS of time devoted to YOUR talk over three months.
- Day and evening groups available.
We’ll go over key aspects of building a speaking practice, like developing your speaker’s kit, identifying opportunities, and how to reach out to your target audiences.
Meetings are held during the afternoons from 1-3 p.m. and evenings from 6- 8 p.m. on the following dates. Please indicate your time preference on your enrollment form.
- Jan 15
- Jan 22
- Jan 29
- Feb 5
- Feb 12
- Feb 26*
*Please note: we will not meet Feb 19 in observance of Presidents’ Day.
WEBOs Speak sessions enroll/begin in January, April, and October.
A Few Quick FAQs
I want to be a speaker, but I don’t have a talk yet.
If you’re just beginning to develop your talk, this is a great place to start! Bring your ideas and let your group help you create an engaging outline and offer support as you build your signature presentation.
But, my talk is longer than 20 minutes.
Break it down, Sister! You can use your 20 minutes at each meeting to break a larger talk into sections and drill down on the content of each so that when combined, your audience understands exactly what your value is and what you have to offer.
What makes this different from Toastmasters?
At Toastmasters, the goal is to work your way through many different types of talks and achieve higher and higher levels of presentation skills. At WEBOs Speak, the goal is to build a single talk to perfection – making certain that when you take it to the stage, your purpose and value are clear to your audience, and your delivery is spectacular!
Do you have questions about whether WEBOs Speak is right for you and your business?
Schedule a 20-Minute Discovery Call today!