Updated: October 2, 2017
Welcome to WEBO Network– where women entrepreneurs and business owners come together to connect, support each other, and grow in their businesses! Women Entrepreneurs and Business Owners Network LLC dba WEBO Network, (hereinafter referred to as WEBO or WEBO Network) provides its services subject to the following terms and conditions to membership:
By clicking your acceptance of these terms and conditions to membership, you (hereinafter “You/Your” or “Member”) irrevocably agree that, if WEBO Network approves your application to become a member and accepts your offer to participate as a member of WEBO Network, then this Membership Agreement (“Agreement”) automatically becomes a binding agreement between You and WEBO. By clicking your acceptance of these terms and conditions, you are acknowledging that you have read, agree to, and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. WEBO may amend this Agreement at any time by sending you the amendment and/or modification in writing and giving you ten (10) days within which to reject the same by terminating your WEBO membership, understanding that failure to do so within the 10-day period will be deemed an acceptance of the terms as amended.
MEMBERSHIP IN WEBO NETWORK
WEBO Network reserves the right to deny any application for the Membership Application program if we have reason to believe that the applicant will not be able to meet the Membership Obligations of the WEBO Network.
WEBO NETWORK MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
WEBO Network exists to serve its members, and strives to maximize the value of its memberships by providing a value-added forum designed exclusively for professional women to grow socially and professionally. WEBO Network provides both paid and complimentary levels of memberships:
- Paid Member: Our experience has shown that our members experience success in proportion to the degree of commitment they give to their membership and active participation they experience with other members. To maximize our members’ opportunities, WEBO Network invests significant resources in developing benefits for our paid members, at various levels. Descriptions of the benefits available to you at each level are displayed under the MEMBER BENEFITS tab at WEBO Network.com. These benefits are subject to change at any time at the sole discretion of WEBO Network. WEBO Network will provide notice of such change via email within 30-days of the date of the change. You agree to keep your email address up to date for notices hereunder.
- Founders’ Member: WEBO Founding Members (those members registered between Oct 2 and Dec 31, 2017) enjoy all the benefits of a WEBO Paid Membership as displayed under the MEMBER BENEFITS tab at www.WEBONetwork.com. However, Founding Members are eligible for a $99 lifetime membership renewal fee as long as their membership status remains current. In the event that membership lapses, they may rejoin WEBO Network at the current membership price at the time they rejoin while retaining their Founding Membership status.
- Unpaid Member: Unlike many networking organizations, which typically require a fee for inclusion, you are eligible to participate in select WEBO Network events as an Unpaid Member.
By applying for WEBO Network membership, You authorize WEBO to accept Your payment for your participation as a member of WEBO Network, if WEBO Network approves your application and accepts you as a member.
Upon acceptance of Your application, You agree to pay in full the applicable membership fee for your access to, and opportunity to participate as a Paid Member of WEBO Network. The entire amount is due and payable immediately. If we approve your application, we will not make your membership active until payment is received in full.
WEBO Network delivers its services immediately upon receipt of Your membership fee, if applicable, and Your acceptance of these terms and conditions. All of WEBO Network’s membership sales are final and non-refundable, except as required by law, at the time of payment. You may, if You elect, cancel your membership in the WEBO Network at any time. However, your WEBO Network yearly membership fee is non-refundable.
TERM AND AUTOMATIC MEMBERSHIP RENEWALS
All paid WEBO Network memberships are for one year from date of purchase (the date WEBO Network receives payment for your annual membership). You shall comply with all obligations and requirements pursuant to this Agreement and all other applicable terms and conditions applicable to WEBO membership, including, but not limited to those on www.webonetwork.com, so long as your membership is active.
For your convenience and protection – to prevent lapses in your WEBO Network membership – WEBO Network will automatically renew your membership at the end of each year, using the credit card you initially provided. As your membership year draws near its close, WEBO Network will send a reminder to the email address we have on file before processing your membership renewal. Please advise WEBO within 10-days of receipt of the reminder email as of any changes in your contact information or your decision to not renew your membership. Failure to do so within the 10-day notice period will be deemed as acceptance of your membership renewal and all applicable terms and conditions, including, but not limited to those included herein.
If You elect to opt out and not renew Your membership or to renew Your membership using a different credit card, please contact us at 303.638.8625 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . You may contact us to discuss Your account, by calling 303.638.8625 or emailing email@example.com.
WEBO Network makes every effort to communicate its billing and renewal policies and to remind members of their authorization to automatically renew their membership. By completing the WEBO Network application along with Your payment, You authorize WEBO Network to charge Your credit card as payment for Your automatic renewal.
WEBO Network does not collect or store any credit card or other personally identifiable information. All payments go through a secure third-party vendor. All handling of Your personal information, including credit card information, is subject to the terms and conditions of such third-party vendor, and WEBO Network shall not be liable for any improper management or disclosure of Your information.
TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP
We are committed to providing all WEBO Members with a positive experience. By accepting these terms and conditions, You agree that WEBO Network may, at its sole and absolute discretion, terminate this Agreement, and limit, suspend, or terminate Your WEBO membership without refund.
Immediate grounds for termination from the WEBO Network, without refund, include but are not limited to the following:
- Hindering, obstructing, or otherwise impairing WEBO Network instructions, leadership, or other members.
- Being disruptive or difficult to work with.
- Spamming other members with unsolicited email blasts
- Improper use of the membership list
- Allowing or instructing others to represent that they are You, or that they have been authorized by You to gain entrance to WEBO Network events and resources
- Distributing information intended exclusively for WEBO members to others that are not registered in WEBO Network.
- Disparaging WEBO Network or its members.
USE OF MEMBER DATABASE
WEBO Network will never sell member information. WEBO Network expressly reserves the right to use all information members provide in association with their profiles, including name, geographic data, professional data, and other information, as WEBO Network sees fit, keeping in mind that we are very judicious with the use of our members’ information and make every effort to identify opportunities that are beneficial to our members. Any information You provide WEBO Network is subject to review by WEBO Network or its members and information You upload onto WEBO Network’s website may also be subject to review by the public. We disclaim all liability for any third-party use and your share such information at Your own risk.
I authorize the WEBO Network to use photos, and or other likeness’ of myself for any promotional materials regarding the WEBO Network’s programs, facilities, or services. Such likeness’ will not be sold to other parties. Promotional materials bearing these likenesses may be distributed for free to the public and posted on the WEBO Network’s website or the WEBO Network’s social media accounts. WEBO Network reserves the right to use any photo or likeness for a time period beginning when this form is signed and ending upon written request of participant.
GENERAL EXPECTATIONS OF MEMBER CONDUCT
You explicitly agree that the WEBO Network membership experience may be devalued by members who violate the terms and conditions herein to the detriment of the WEBO Network community. To maintain the ongoing high quality of our community, You agree to the following code of conduct for membership into the WEBO Network:
- To come to WEBO Network events with an open heart and open mind, and to contribute positively to all discussions;
- To be supportive of WEBO Network, its mission, its management, and its members;
- To try to connect with other WEBO members and work to build a community among the members;
- To regularly attend events and programs to the best of Your ability;
- To RSVP to all WEBO Network events in a timely manner;
- Use of any services provided or sponsored in any way by WEBO Network and Proprietary Information only in accordance with this Agreement;
- To maintain control over the secrecy of all access information, including usernames and passwords, used to gain access to any services or Proprietary Information provided by or through WEBO Network;
- To refrain from any activity that is detrimental to WEBO Network or its members, including posting disparaging information about other members or WEBO Network;
- To refrain from any activity that is competitive and detrimental to WEBO Network or any of its affiliates or partners; and
- To refrain from any other conduct which might place WEBO Network members or WEBO Network itself in a negative light.
WEBO Network has invested heavily and takes pride in building and maintaining a positive membership community. If any member has questions, comments or concerns about WEBO Network membership, they may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You agree and acknowledge that any false, inaccurate, misleading, disparaging or otherwise defamatory statements (“Statements”) (as determined in WEBO Network’s reasonable discretion) made about WEBO Network and/or its members would cause immediate, irreparable harm to WEBO Network and its membership community. Therefore, You agree not to engage in any conduct which in any way communicates such Statements, including posting them to any Internet site of any kind, whether controlled by a third-party or You. In the event You breach this Agreement, You further agree to the following:
- You authorize WEBO Network to contact the Internet provider in control of the site on which any such Statements are posted and require immediate removal of the Statements;
- You agree to do any and all such actions necessary to assist WEBO Network in removing any Statements in violation of this Agreement from any Internet site;
- To the extent such statements are posted on a site controlled solely by You, You agree to immediately remove the Statements upon notification by WEBO Network and should You refuse to do so, You will be responsible for WEBO Network’s reasonable fees (including attorney fees), costs, and expenses to remove all Statements;
- You agree that such Statements cause WEBO Network and/or its membership community to suffer immediate, irreparable harm sufficient to warrant a court to award temporary injunctive relief should such relief be necessary; and
- You agree to cooperate in every respect with regard to the removal of such Statements, including to execute any documents necessary to affect the removal.
If, in WEBO Network’s sole discretion, a member, including You, is to be in breach of these terms, WEBO Network reserves the right to terminate this Agreement as well as the offending member’s membership status. WEBO Network expressly reserves all other rights and remedies available in the event of such a breach.
All services and information provided by WEBO Network is the intellectual property of WEBO Network and is therefore proprietary to WEBO Network (“Proprietary Information”). As such, all users of WEBO’s website, its services or Proprietary Information agree that the Proprietary Information is protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark and/or other intellectual property laws, and that the unauthorized use, copying or appropriation of the Proprietary Information may subject the user to civil and/or criminal liability.
WEBO Network makes its Proprietary Information , for the express purpose of furthering WEBO Network’s mission. Members may not engage in any of the following conduct with respect to any of WEBO Network’s Proprietary Information, including Proprietary Information found or hosted on third-party sites, social media platforms, etc. All such conduct is forbidden, and You agree that You will not engage in any of the following types of conduct, which You acknowledge may give rise to civil or criminal liability:
- Reproduction, in any form by any means and through any forum, of the Proprietary Information without the express written authorization of WEBO Network
- Modification, distribution or republication of the Proprietary Information for any purpose other than that of furthering the WEBO Network mission
- Transfer of the Proprietary Information to any other person, entity or third-party without the express written authorization of WEBO Network
- Removal of or obscuring any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from the Proprietary Information
- Granting any non-member or other third-party access to or use of any Paid Membership services or Proprietary Information without the express written authorization of WEBO Network
- Participation in any conduct which disrupts or in any way interferes with the intended use or operation of the WEBO Network
- Participation in any conduct which in any way interferes with another member
- Participation in any conduct which in any way attempts to reverse-engineer any of the services provided by WEBO membership or Proprietary Information, or which in any other way attempts to decompile any of the Proprietary Information
- Participation in any conduct which otherwise violates this Agreement
You specifically acknowledge that the services and information provided by WEBO Network and Proprietary Information may contain WEBO Network’s copyrighted material as well as its trade/service marks and other protected intellectual property. You further acknowledge that nothing in this Agreement, or any other aspect of membership to WEBO Network, confers upon You or any other member any ownership interest in WEBO Network’s copyrighted material or marks, and that such ownership rests exclusively with WEBO Network. Any attempt to alter, remove, copy or otherwise misappropriate any of WEBO Network’s intellectual property shall be deemed a material breach of this Agreement, subjecting You to forfeiture of membership as well as all other remedies available including but not limited to civil and/or criminal liability.
You hereby grant to WEBO Network an irrevocable, except as expressly set forth herein, perpetual license to use, modify, disclose and distribute any information or data You provide, upload or disclose to WEBO Network or through its services for the purpose of providing services hereunder and as otherwise contemplated hereunder.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES, GUARANTEES, AND WARRANTIES
WEBO Network has made an effort to accurately represent the value and benefit of WEBO Network membership and its potential. Any testimonials and examples used do not represent, warrant or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on many factors, including her or his background, dedication, desire and motivation. By accepting this Agreement, You acknowledge that as with any business endeavor, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that You will earn any money as a result of Your membership in the WEBO Network. You also acknowledge that payment for Your WEBO Network membership and participation in any of our programs will not place a significant financial burden on You or Your family.
WEBO Network instructors, trainers, speakers, and leadership team are not qualified to provide legal, tax, accounting, or financial advice, and the information provided to You by the WEBO Network instructors, trainers, speakers, and leadership is not intended as such. You should refer all legal, tax, accounting and financially-related inquires to appropriately qualified professionals.
By agreeing to this Agreement, and joining WEBO Network as a Member, You expressly waive any and all warranty claims, and WEBO Network expressly disclaims all warranties, including:
- warranties of merchantability
- warranties of fitness for a particular purpose
- warranties related to infringement of third-party rights
- warranties related to accuracy or completeness of information provided by WEBO Network or its members
- warranties that any services or Proprietary Information will be free from disruption or malicious problems such as viruses
- warranties that membership in WEBO Network or use of any of services or Proprietary Information will yield a particular business result or otherwise enhance a member’s career in any way
- warranties related to the utility, reliability or safety of third-party sites or content referenced or linked to WEBO Network, any WEBO services or Proprietary Information, and WEBO Network specifically disclaims any endorsement of or control over any content provided by any third-party source
ALL MATERIALS AND INFORMATION PROVIDED BY WEBO NETWORK ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, AND WEBO NETWORK MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL WEBO NETWORK BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, CONTRACTS, PRODUCTION OR USE.
You expressly agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless WEBO Network from any losses, damages, claims, demands or obligations arising out of Your breach of this Agreement or any act or omission by You when engaging in any WEBO Network sponsored event, activity, discussion, including but not limited to engaging on the WEBO website, attending any networking event, or professional development event. You agree to bear sole responsibility for such breach, act, or omission and to remunerate WEBO Network for any expense or burden whatsoever associated with such conduct, including all reasonable attorney fees.
WEBO Network’s maximum liability and Your sole remedy for any cause of action, liability, or damage whatsoever shall be limited to the amount of a Your membership dues for that year in which such claim arises. WEBO Network shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever associated with Your membership or use of any of WEBO’s services or Proprietary Information or any interruption of same.
Should any term of Your agreement with WEBO Network be found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unconscionable or otherwise invalid or unenforceable, all other terms shall continue in full force and effect.
CHOICE OF LAW/ARBITRATION
This Agreement is made in and will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado, without reference to principles of conflict of laws or choice of laws. In the event of any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or a breach thereof, or any participation in any WEBO Network events or programs, or any services provided by WEBO Network, the parties hereto shall first attempt to settle the dispute by mediation, administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Mediation Rules. If settlement is not reached within sixty days after service of a written demand for mediation, any unresolved controversy or claim shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Arbitration Rules. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The place of arbitration shall be Broomfield, Colorado. Colorado law shall apply. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
Membership in WEBO Network is personal and is only available to persons over the age of 18. The membership and benefits cannot be used by anyone apart from the individual member, and may not be assigned. WEBO Network may assign this Agreement without consent of any member.
Any notice from You made in relation to this Agreement will be deemed sufficient if made in both sent via electronic mail to email@example.com and in writing and deposited in the United States mail, postage prepaid, registered or certified mail or overnight mail, addressed and delivered to the other Party at the address set out below:
Attn: Katherine McGraw Patterson
1101 Ash Street
Broomfield, CO 80020
The failure of any party at any time to require performance by the other of this Agreement will in no way affect that party’s right to enforce such provision, nor will the waiver by either party of any breach of any provision of this Agreement be taken or held to be a waiver of any further breach of the same provision or any other provision.
The provisions of this Agreement are intended to be severable. If, for any reason, any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part in any jurisdiction, such provision, as to such jurisdiction, will be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability without in any manner affecting the validity or enforceability thereof in any other jurisdiction or the remaining provisions hereof in any jurisdiction. The parties will replace the invalid or unenforceable provision by a provision that, to the extent permitted by applicable law, achieves the purposes intended under the original provision.
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the Parties with respect to all matters contained in this Agreement, and supersedes all oral or written agreements or understandings between the parties on the matters contained in this Agreement. No modification, addition, waiver or cancellation of any provision of this Agreement will be valid except by a writing signed by both parties.